Abigail & Jonathan, 2013

We met Abi & Jon at Belle's Vintage Wedding Fair back in 2012. They're a lovely couple and when they mentioned that they were getting married at The Bluebell Railway, we did all we could to persuade them to book us to film it!

I was so excited when they said yes and I think it might just be my favourite wedding venue ever.



Abi looked stunning in her David Fielden dress and John was very dashing in a suit from Brighton based tailors Hugo Morris. It was such a fun, celebratory wedding with some beautiful Art Deco touches.

It was also a lovely opportunity to work alongside Amy & Frank from Wookie Photography, their photos of the day, more about the wedding and further supplier details are in a feature on the fabulous Love My Dress blog here.

This film was shot on a mixture of Kodak & Fuji Super 8 and 16mm film and the soundtrack is The Air That I Breath by The Hollies.